Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome to LiveLearnLoveMakeup!

I've been arguing with myself lately. The arguments usually went something along the lines of...

~"Indi, you love makeup right?"
-"Of course I do. You KNOW I do!"
~"Well then just do it!"
-"But what if I'm not good at it, and know one likes me?"
~"It doesn't matter. You'll have tons of fun doing it, and you can look back on yourself later and be like 'Awww look how awesome I was!' Just do it ok?"
-"...Okay, okay. I'll do it."

     And this is how I ended up here on this blog (at midnight) typing away my introduction before I begin sharing the little I know about makeup with you all. I mainly hope to inspire. I'll create random looks and just hope you'll see it and be like 'Hey that's really cool. Maybe I can change that color and it'll be perfect for...'.
     I really do love makeup. For me it's a form of art, not something to cover up flaws, or make me someone I'm not. It's a way to express the many emotions flowing around my soul. I used to think that I sucked at art. I would always think that I could never draw or paint. I fell in love with writing and singing; From time to time I think I'm good at them, but then I meet others who can write and sing a million times better than me. (Don't worry I still write and sing. Never give up!)
     With makeup, however, I know that it's all about me. I'm actually getting really tired right now. If you'd like to hear me rant on about my love for makeup or anything else I do, just tell me. I think I'm going to end this here, and wish everyone a good night/morning/afternoon wherever you are.

peace.love.happiness.makeup.indi

No comments:

Post a Comment